Oceanic Manta Ray Bead
Sterling silver oceanic manta ray bead with enamel
Introduce your jewelry collection to the striking and unique 7SEAS Sterling Silver Oceanic Manta Ray Bead. This bead is crafted from high-quality sterling silver, and is covered with black enamel to give it a sleek and realistic look. With its bold minimalist style and realistic animal depiction, this bead is a signature piece that will be sure to stand out in any collection.
This bead is perfect for manta ray lovers, supporters of Manta Trust, scuba divers, or as a gift for a significant other. It's also compatible with all major brand bracelets, including Pandora, Trollbeads, Chamilia, Biagi and many more, making it a versatile and convenient choice.
Did you know that manta rays are some of the largest species of fish in the ocean, with some individuals reaching up to 23 feet in width? These gentle giants are known for their intelligence and complex social behavior, and are often seen traveling in groups.
7SEAS is proud to support marine conservation by donating 10% of its revenue to the Manta Trust, an organization dedicated to protecting these magnificent creatures. By purchasing this bead, you are not only getting a beautiful piece of jewelry but also supporting a great cause.
This bead is a must-have for any manta ray lover or ocean enthusiast. Its detailed craftsmanship and realistic depiction make it a truly unique and special piece of jewelry. It's perfect for everyday wear or as a special occasion accessory. And as it's made from sterling silver and enamel, it's durable and can be enjoyed for years to come.
So if you're looking for a unique and meaningful piece of jewelry to add to your collection, or a thoughtful gift for a loved one, the 7SEAS Sterling Silver Oceanic Manta Ray Bead is the perfect choice. Not only you will be getting a beautiful piece but also supporting marine conservation. Order yours today and show your love for these magnificent creatures!
Materials: 925 Sterling silver, Enamel
Weight: 3.8 g
Size: 15.0x17.0 mm, hole size - 4.5 mm
About oceanic manta rays
Oceanic manta rays are some of the most fascinating and mysterious creatures in the ocean. These large marine animals are found in tropical and subtropical waters around the world and are known for their impressive size and charismatic behavior. Here are a few cool facts about oceanic manta rays that will help you understand and appreciate these incredible animals even more.
- Size Matters: Oceanic manta rays are the largest species of ray, with a wingspan that can reach up to 23 feet (7 meters). This makes them one of the largest fish in the ocean, second only to the whale shark.
- Filter Feeders: Oceanic manta rays are filter feeders, which means that they feed on plankton, small fish, and squid by swimming with their mouth open and filtering the water through their gills. They have specialized filtering structures in their mouths called gill rakers, which help to trap the tiny organisms they feed on.
- Intelligent and Curious: Manta rays are known to be intelligent and curious animals, and they have been observed interacting with divers and even approaching boats. They are also known to be playful and will often approach divers, allowing them to swim alongside or even touch the animals.
- Long Distance Travelers: Oceanic manta rays are migratory animals, traveling long distances between feeding and breeding grounds. Some individuals have been tracked swimming over 3,000 miles in a single year, making them one of the most widely distributed species of ray.
- Threats: Manta rays are considered vulnerable species due to overfishing and hunting for their meat, fins, and gill rakers. The population of manta rays has been decreasing rapidly over the years and if urgent actions are not taken, it is possible that the species may become endangered in the near future.
- Unique Features: They are also known as “devil rays” because of the horn-like cephalic fins located on the front of their head which they use to direct food into their mouths. These fins give them a unique and distinctive appearance, making them easy to recognize in the wild.
- Safe for Humans: They are not considered dangerous to humans, but if accidentally hit by a boat, it can cause serious injury or even death. Hence, it is important for boaters to be aware of their presence and take precautions to avoid collisions.
In conclusion, oceanic manta rays are truly remarkable animals that are well worth learning more about. They are intelligent, curious, and graceful creatures that are fascinating to watch and study. Hopefully, these cool facts have piqued your interest and encourage you to learn more about these amazing animals and their conservation.
Manta memories I bought my Manta beads and bracelet over 4 months ago and have swum every day in the sea for hours on end and it still looks brand new! Beautifully designed and great memory of my time in the water with the mantas! Perfect gift for any manta lover!
Jen (verified owner) –
Perfect little manta. This bead is beautiful, the black and white are very bold, and it has a lovely shine to it too!
Elise M. (verified owner) –
Mooie armband met zee- bedels! Mijn kleindochter was er erg blij mee!
Kyriaki A. (verified owner) –
Bracelet and manta bead – Really nice and quality product.the gills of manta are designed at his belly.really kind and helpful customer service.so happy for my choice
Martina L. (verified owner) –
Amazing I really love it
Jessica T. (verified owner) –
Beautiful and good quality. Perfect!
Susan Cartier (verified owner) –
Bruna Armenise (verified owner) –