Great White Shark Bead
Your purchase will support marine research and conservation, as 7SEAS donates 10% of its sales to The Manta Trust charity.
Great White Shark Silver Bead
7SEAS sterling silver great white shark bead - the perfect addition to your shark jewelry collection! This bead is made from high-quality sterling silver and features intricate detailing that makes for a realistic and striking animal depiction. Its bold minimalist style makes it a unique piece that is sure to stand out in any collection.
This bead is perfect for shark lovers, scuba divers, or as a gift for a significant other. It's also compatible with all major brand bracelets, including Pandora, Trollbeads, Chamilia, Biagi and many more, making it a versatile and convenient choice.
Did you know that great white sharks are one of the fastest swimmers in the ocean? They can reach speeds of up to 25 miles per hour! These powerful predators are also known for their intelligence, with some scientists believing that they are capable of problem-solving and learning from experience.
This bead is a must-have for any shark lover or ocean enthusiast. Its detailed craftsmanship and realistic depiction make it a truly unique and special piece of jewelry. It's perfect for everyday wear or as a special occasion accessory. And as it's made from sterling silver, it's durable and can be enjoyed for years to come.
So if you're looking for a unique and meaningful piece of jewelry to add to your collection, or a thoughtful gift for a loved one, the 7SEAS sterling silver great white shark bead is the perfect choice. Order yours today and show your love for these magnificent creatures!
Materials: 925 Sterling silver
Size: 12.1x9.4 mm, hole size - 4.5 mm
About great white sharks
Great white sharks are one of the most iconic and feared predators in the ocean. Here are a few cool facts about these magnificent animals:
- Great white sharks can grow up to 20 feet (6 meters) in length and weigh over 5,000 pounds (2,268 kilograms). This makes them the largest predatory fish in the ocean.
- They are also known for their speed and agility in the water, with some estimates putting their swimming speeds at around 25 miles per hour (40 kilometers per hour).
- Despite their reputation as man-eaters, great white sharks are not actually interested in humans as a food source. They will typically take a bite and then release the person, only attacking again if they feel threatened.
- Great White sharks are considered a vulnerable species and are protected under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora.
- Great White sharks have a very long lifespan and can live up to 30 years or more.
Overall, great white sharks are an incredibly fascinating species that have captured the imagination of people for centuries. They are not only a fierce predator, but also a keystone species in the ocean’s ecosystem.