Sparkling Turtle Charm
Your purchase will support marine research and conservation, as 7SEAS donates 10% of its sales to The Manta Trust charity.
Sterling silver turtle charm with Swarovsky crystals
7SEAS Sterling Silver Sparkling Turtle Charm with Swarovski Crystals is a beautiful and stylish addition to any jewelry collection. This charming piece of jewelry is a small and cute turtle design that resembles a flatback turtle, with turquoise Swarovski crystals encased in the silver frame of its carapace. The charm is perfect for anyone who loves marine life, turtles, or simply loves a touch of sparkle in their jewelry.
The turtle charm is compatible with all major brand bracelets, including Pandora, Trollbeads, Chamilia, Biagi and many more, making it a versatile addition to your jewelry collection. Wear it as a turtle bracelet, or attach it to a necklace for a beautiful turtle pendant. It's a great gift for marine biologists, turtle conservationists, scuba divers, snorkelers, and freedivers who appreciate the beauty and majesty of sea turtles.
One fact about flatback turtles is that they are found exclusively in the waters of Australia and Papua New Guinea. These sea turtles are unique in that they do not migrate to other regions, but instead remain in the coastal waters of their native habitat.
The Sterling Silver Sparkling Turtle Charm with Swarovski Crystals is a beautiful and stylish piece of jewelry that is perfect for anyone who loves turtles, marine life, or simply loves to add a touch of sparkle to their wardrobe. Whether you're looking for a gift for a loved one, or simply want to treat yourself, this turtle charm is sure to be a treasured piece for years to come. So why wait? Order your 7SEAS Sterling Silver Sparkling Turtle Charm today!
Materials: 925 Sterling silver, Swarovsky crystals
About flatback turtles
Flatback turtles are a species of sea turtle that are found exclusively in the waters of Australia and Papua New Guinea. These turtles are known for their unique appearance, with their flatter and smoother carapace compared to other sea turtle species. They are a fascinating and interesting species with a range of unique characteristics and behaviors that make them truly one-of-a-kind. Here are a few cool facts about flatback turtles:
- Exclusive Habitat: Flatback turtles are found only in the waters of Australia and Papua New Guinea, and do not migrate to other regions like other sea turtle species. This makes them a unique and important part of the marine ecosystem in the region.
- Nesting Behavior: Flatback turtles have a unique nesting behavior, with females returning to their natal beaches to lay their eggs. Unlike other sea turtle species, flatbacks do not travel long distances to reach their nesting sites, and instead, use the same beaches year after year.
- Diverse Diet: Flatback turtles have a diverse diet, feeding on a variety of prey including jellyfish, crustaceans, and mollusks. This diverse diet is a result of their opportunistic feeding habits, and allows them to adapt to their changing habitat.
- Endangered Status: Unfortunately, flatback turtles are considered to be a vulnerable species, with their population declining due to a range of threats including habitat loss, plastic pollution, and over-exploitation of their eggs. Conservation efforts are underway to protect these fascinating sea turtles and help ensure their future survival.
- Unique Physiology: Flatback turtles have a unique physiology, with a smaller and more flexible carapace compared to other sea turtle species. This unique anatomy allows them to be more agile and maneuverable in their habitat, making them well adapted to their environment.
These are just a few of the many fascinating and unique characteristics of flatback turtles. These sea turtles are a fascinating and important part of the marine ecosystem, and their conservation is critical for the preservation of their unique habitat and the survival of their species.